Thank you for learning with CBST! For more info, view registration details.
Current and upcoming classes will be listed on this page. Our next full schedule of classes will begin in November 2023!
Feminist Parashat HaShavuah - Register Now »
Taught by Cooperberg-Rittmaster Pastoral and Educational Intern Avigayil Halpern
Fridays, 12:30-1:30 p.m., October 21 through June 2
This weekly text-based class, taught by CRPEI Avigayil Halpern, will examine the Torah portion through a feminist lens. Each class will include sourcesheets and discussion time.
Mussar Meditations - Register Now »
Taught by Rabbi Mike Moskowitz
Monday – Friday, 8:30-8:45 a.m., beginning April 17 running through May 25
CBST Scholar-in-Residence Rabbi Mike Moskowitz teaches the Sixth chapter of Pirkei Avos, Ethics of Our Ancestors. Rabbi Moskowitz will stream each teaching live from the CBST Facebook Page. Recording of each teaching will be immediately available in the CBST Facebook Videos section archive. View the source text. This class is offered free of charge and registration is not required. Thank you for considering a contribution at your discretion to support this program and Lehrhaus Judaica Adult Education at CBST.
Advanced Level Talmud Study
Tuesdays, 4:00-5:00 p.m., April 18 through May 23
Taught by Rabbi Mike Moskowitz
This in-depth study group is for advanced students who have demonstrated a certain level of proficiency.
- Many of our classes are offered free of charge to ensure ease of access for all. Please consider a contribution in addition to help support Lehrhaus Adult Education at CBST. Classes that have required tuition fees will be noted as such on their registration pages. Please refer to individual class registration pages for class fees and suggested contribution amounts.
- Classes are conducted online via zoom. Please refer to individual class registration pages for zoom info. Registrants of tuition-based classes will receive zoom info via email the week of the first class.
- The registration deadline for classes with required tuition fees is the Friday of the week the class begins.
- Refunds cannot be processed for class payments after the Friday preceding the class start date.
- Scholarship is available for tuition-based classes for CBST Members experiencing financial hardship. To request a scholarship, please email email@example.com by the Friday preceding the class start date.
- Please note our Zoom Instructions & Etiquette.
- All classes require a minimum of 5 total registrants to run. If a class does not meet this requirement, registrants will be notified.
- Class recordings are available for two weeks following the class date and can be found here.
- Auto-captioning is available for some classes.
- For questions or information about any of our CBST classes, please email Miya Rotstein, Coordinator of Adult and Teen Education at firstname.lastname@example.org
CBST Classes on Zoom
Zoom Instructions & Etiquette
- All classes & programs will be locked at their start time. Please arrive 10 minutes early. We appreciate your understanding as we strive to provide the best possible experience for program participants & leaders.
- MUTE your computer microphone, phone or other device until you are invited to speak.
- To protect the sacred nature of our services, classes, & programs, please make sure that when you join us via Zoom, that your “display name” is updated (i.e. not whatever default your device might set like “iPhone6” etc.).
- As in our Sanctuary, no photography is allowed.