Students in the B*Mitzvah class meet for Limmud b’Shabbat to study a core curriculum with a focus on the Shabbat morning t’fillah service and the weekly Torah parsha. In addition, students will celebrate the Jewish holidays and take part in school wide activities and programs.
As the students approach their B*Mitzvah dates, they will be meeting monthly as a cohort and weekly in private sessions to prepare for their ceremonies. The B* Mitzvah program includes:
- Starting in January, the entire cohort (along with parents) meets monthly for creative learning programs with clergy and educators.
- Private individualized training sessions with the B*Mitzvah Coordinator, clergy and cantorial staff.
- Preparation for service leadership, learning to leyn (chant) Torah and Haftarah, and writing and delivering a D’var Torah..
- One-on-one Hebrew literacy tutoring if needed.
- Tuition of $2,850, includes all of the above (Early Bird discount $2,700 until July 31)
Email email@example.com with any questions.
Early Bird discount (of $150) available until July 31, 2023.
Current students will recieve an individualized registraion form via email this summer.
Registration for the 2023-2024/5784 school year is coming soon!
2023-2024 - 5784 SCHEDULE
2nd & 4th Shabbat each month
- October 14, 2023
- October 28, 2023
- November 11, 2023
- November 18, 2023*
- December 2, 2023*
- December 9, 2023
- January 13, 2024
- January 27, 2024
- February 10, 2024
- February 24, 2024
- March 9, 2024
- March 23, 2024
- April 13, 2024
- April 27, 2024
- May 11, 2024
- May 18, 2024*
- June 8, 2024
- June 22, 2024
*We have made exceptions in the case of conflict with a holiday.